Jordan’s Jam Cheesecake Cups
1- 250ml jar Jordan’s Jam Rhubarb Jam
1 cup graham crumbs
¼ cup Butter, melted
¼ tsp cinnamon
1½ cups (375g) firm creamcheese, room temperature
½ cup sugar
1/3 cup sour cream
1 egg, whisked
1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/160C with rack positioned in the centre.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 large paper liners.
- Mix graham crumbs in a bowl with the melted butter and cinnamon.
- Press a tablespoon of graham mixture onto bottom of each cup.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar, add the sour cream, egg and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Fill cups with the cream cheese mixture, dollop with a tablespoon of jam and swirl with a skewer or knife.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 45-55 minutes.
Big thanks to Tracey Kusiewicz at foodiephotography.com